August 26, 2009

Wall of Wisdom

As i said in my recent post, "i wanna build a Wall of Quotes" which i now changed to 'Wall of Wisdom'.So here it is..be inspired~

1. Never put someone as a priority in your life if you're just an option in their life.

2. Have no regrets. The elderly usually dont have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we didnt do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets

3. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. — Marilyn Monroe

4. Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.


5.You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. - Harper Lee

6. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

7. 'iloveyou' is eight letters, but guess what? so is 'Bullshit'

8. When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.


9. You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~John Mason

10. Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. ~Rosa Parks


*Note that this is the only post with quotes (probably) & I will be editing on this same post
with more juicier quotes. In case you're wondering which quotes are new, its those which I highlighted it with Pink.