September 7, 2009

2 Love You Is

2 love u is to fear you,
2 cry when your away.
2 see u in my every thoughts,
2 want u everyday.

2 want u is an addiction,
2 want u makes me ill.
Every look I lay upon u,
Makes my world stand still.

2 hear u is a living dream,
Of words I've heard before.
2 touch u is like a dangerous drug,
It makes me need u even more.

2 smell u takes my breath away,
I get lost in your cologne.
2 love u is 2 hurt inside,
Whenever I'm alone.

2 taste your lips leaves me numb,
2 hold u leaves me whole.
2 love u is 2 need you,
2 know u moves my soul!

What am i thinking when im posting this? Huo da & Jiang Meng! *grin*
I specially edited the picture above, thats him & me *grin*. LOL!
Alright, so i am currently addicted to him, who? aaa just a character in a Taiwanese drama series.
I cant deny i do falls alot for characters in tv. what can i say, its my guilty pleasure. Not to mention im a sucker for mixed-chinese looks. sigh*
But anyhow i dont feel the same way to the actor, i mean i only love him in the movie not himself in real life. so read this carefully, i.dont.give.a.damn.about.the.actor. (its for those who claims he's theirs. sheesh people!)
So the character belongs to all. I already keep mine :D