February 7, 2010

Music Overdosed

Currently in love with several songs.

Speechless by Lady Gaga

and i know that it's complicated
but i'm a loser in love so baby,
raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends

i'll never talk again
oh boy you've left me speechless
you've left me speechless,
so speechless
and i'll never love again,
oh friend you've left me speechless
you've left me speechless,
so speechless

Mess I Made by Parachute

I should've spoken up
I should've proudly claimed
That oh my head's to blame
For my hearts mistakes

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

Half of My Heart by John Mayer

I was made to believe I'd never love somebody else
made a plan, stay the man who can only love himself
lonely was the song I sang, 'til the day you came
showing me another way and all that my love can bring

oh, half of my heart's got a grip on the situation
half of my heart takes time
half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you
that I can't keep loving you (can't keep loving you)
oh with half of my heart