October 24, 2010

You Didn't Lie, You Just Didn't Tell The Truth

"I know the real truths behind your words that night", oh sweetie how I wish I could say this to you.
I knew that night's conversation over the phone wasn't enough for me. I knew I needed more than just words if you want me to believe you were telling the truth.

You said, you truly cared about me. I believed you.
What you don't know is the next night I talked to Mia. That moment you and her were having some problems. She told me that night, you called and texted her a few times. Saying sorry and apologizes for things you don't even know what you've done. And when she forgave you, you said that you love her over and over again.

For others reading this might sound like there's nothing wrong with that. But there is, for me.

What I don't get is, why is that you put so much effort to consult Mia for her forgiveness? But you didn't put that much effort on me when I ignored you, the same way Mia did? In fact, you did nothing to consult me. Not even a tiny effort.




It hurts, like hell.
I think the reason you didn't just tell me I'm not important to you that night was because I was crying. Or perhaps, because you can't stand having one person just not caring about you anymore. I don't know.
All I know now, is where you put me in your life. I can see it clearly where I stand now.
I don't mean much to you. Never have been that important to you. Guess what, you were once the only bestfriend I care in this world. Apparently, you have someone better than me. Well, you could've just told me the truth and I would've stop having faith in us. I could've dodged the bullet.