December 24, 2009

I have tears in my eyes

Best of today. My life is Average.

Last night, my dream catcher broke. Then, I had a nightmare in which I married Miley Cyrus.

Last night my friends and I went to see New Moon. It was pretty quite in the theater until Jacob took his shirt off. Behind me I heard someone say, "Ohhh lordy, look at that," I turned around and saw 2 grandma's practically drooling. I was about to say something, but someone beat me too it. "He's seventeen you pedofile!" I looked around to see who said that. It was my science teacher.

Today, I, trying to be cute, told my boyfriend he was priceless. His response? "Actually, the human body, elemently speaking, goes for approximately $14.52, so i would be around there. You on the other hand are priceless :)". Nerd love. He's a keeper.

Today, my boyfriend & I were fooling around with Mystery Google. To be funny, he put in "My penis" & ended up getting the result "Your search is too short." I'm still laughing about it.

Today, while driving, my GPS somehow got set to a British man. When I made a sharp left turn, my GPS man shouted "WEEE!" in British accent. I now make many more sharp turns, just to hear this.

Yesterday, my dad and I finally got the time to go watch New Moon together. We seemed to be the only two guys in the theater that went there willingly, and at the very end of the movie, one girl screams "Team Edward!" and a group of girls somewhere else scream "Team Jacob!" back at her. This happens a couple more times with more girls getting more excited each time, until my dad jumps up and screams "Team Bella!". All the guys in the theater cheered.

Today, I realized that if I leave my fridge open long enough it makes a sound that sounds like our fire alarm is going off, I don't know which is funnier, my 16 year old macho brother screaming like a girl, or my dad running outside in his underwear.