December 14, 2009

Puffy Blue Sky


I was away for 2 days. Family vacation to the Palace of the Golden Horses except this time when i say 'family' its doesnt include my siblings cause they had work to do. So there were only me & my parents. We booked 2 rooms but it turned out that both rooms aren't joint. They hesitated at first to let me sleep alone in a room but in the end they gave in as i insisted. hahah
It was quite a feeling i must say. I've never experienced sleeping on my own at such foreign place. I cant even persuade my parents to sleepover at my friend's.
The rest of the day was absolutely relaxing & cozy. In the evening we swam in the pool, i tried to practice my swimming then i enjoyed myself floating in water like a dead fish watching the baby blue sky with puffy clouds get blown away by the chilly winds. It felt like flying (sort of) all you have to do is take a deep breath then hold it, relax all your muscles like when you're lying on the bed, no pressure. At night, my brother & i had dinner at the Carousel before he leaves. The hotel was very crowded with so many people coming since there were lots of function going on that day. As the day came to an end we all went to bed.