December 7, 2009

Ice, I need ice.

yawwn* Been busy since 3rd Dec (not really), just getting used to night classes again. urrgh. From the moment your name is up on the list of SPM victims all you can do is say "Later" to entertainment & "Hello, books". sigh*

Recently, my dermatologist said me torturing my skin with scratches & bruises probably not because of the itchiness but maybe im just having a stressful time of my life. Duh! All i've been thinking is when the hell am i going to start studying when i dont even listen to myself every time it tells me to open a book. Oh, i sprained my ankle today (again), it hurts really bad but it can never stop me from getting my chocolate bar downstairs. haha

Moving on..what other things i've been doing? Lets see, there's not much to think about when you're in a boring mood with the same surroundings everyday. cyeah, all i do for now is listening to this song & sing it like its my own. Despite the speed in her singing i still love it for the lyric (eventho some lines i dont really get the meaning).


Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You'd be up on everything, other guys ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

[Chorus]
He hold me down every time I hit him up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
He make me beg for it till he give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

I say baby you’re the best, baby you’re the best
Baby you’re the best, baby you’re the best
You’re the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had

I know you got a roommate, call me when it's no one there
Put the key under the mat, and you know I'll be over there
I'll be over there, baby, I'll be over there
I'll let you hit all the spots I didnt even know was there

And you dont even have to ask twice
You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice
Always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life
Have a girl that thinking that she met you in a past life

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you say I’m prettiest, You know I never take it wrong
You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringin' me along
You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home

And he’s a patient in my waiting room
Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume
And until them guys prove it
I'm the one they never get confused with

'Cause baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You'd be up on everything, other guys ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

[Chorus]
'Best I Ever Had' cover by Lisa Scinta